[name] in [location] writes:
How will this budget bill hurt your family or community?
The Conservative Budget Implementation Act 2012 is a “trojan horse” bill sneaking in hundreds of pages of harmful new measures that:
- gut environmental protection;
- threaten fisheries and other resources;
- cut public pensions and job standards;
- reduce democratic accountability; and
- undermine public health care.
The Conservatives rejected our NDP proposal to split this massive 425-page bill to permit study and debate.
So as your Official Opposition, we are holding our own budget review sessions across Canada. And we want to hear from you.